Sunday, March 31, 2013

Colgate Optic White

Colgate Optic White toothbrush is the ABSOLUTE BEST toothbrush around!!!  I had just gone to the dentist for the first time in over 10 years, and was given a small thing of gum defense toothpaste and a new (actually nice) toothbrush.  I received my #VoxBox from #Influenster and there was a Colgate Optic White 360 toothbrush in there and I didn't want to try it out because I had just started using the one the dentist gave me, but per the rules on Influenster, I needed to test it out and review it.  So after staring at it while using the other for about 3 days, I broke down and opened it up.  I used it with my new crest gum defense that I bought the day before receiving my box.  My teeth have never, and I mean NEVER, felt so good after brushing my teeth!!!  I definitely give the 360 toothbrush a high five for awesomeness!  I then tried the optic white mouth wash and thought it tasted weird, but had an okay after taste, but still had the peroxide flavor left in my mouth.  I have to say that I will only use this about twice a week.  On the upside to it, it did not burn my bite ridden tongue.  I try to stay away from mouth wash for this particular reason.  This and the Listerine Zero are the only two that I have found that don't kill my tongue.  The toothpaste wasn't too bad either.  I have very sensitive teeth and gums and all three of these products were very easy on my gums and teeth!  Another plus to the toothbrush is the cheek and tongue cleaner.  When brushing your teeth, it also cleans the inside of your cheeks, therefore leaving your mouth feeling even more clean!  I can't stress how in love I am with this toothbrush!  I hope you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment