Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Day in the life of me Day 358

1/8/2012

Today started off kinda rocky.  Because Jacob and I slept so much yesterday, we didn't get to bed until almost 6am.  Nico curled up to me all day yesterday and in bed until I put her in her cage shortly after we turned the tv off.  I got Jacob to agree to let me keep her in the bed with us and then when we laid down, I put her in her cage...what was the sense in that?  I wake up a little while later and notice that she's crawling under my blanket and curling up to me.  I quickly thought...did I forget to close her cage, oh well.  She's already in here, I'll go back to sleep.  I woke up around 8:30 to go to the bathroom and I figured since I was up, I would take the dog out...didn't want any accidents.  I brought her back in (mind you, it was super cold out), tried to lay back down and get a few more hours of sleep, but she wanted to play and so I picked her up b/c she had just woke Jacob up, and I quickly told him I was going to feed her and lay with her on the couch, and I had to ask how she got back in the bed.  He told me that she was whining and so he let her out and she had been in bed ever since.  So, basically here's what happened...I put dog in her crate, close door, crawl into bed(which is 2ft away), go back to sleep and fell into a really deep sleep that I didn't hear the dog!  That never happens to me.  I always hear her and he never does.  I'm wondering if my body is still trying to fight off the remainders of the winter cold that I had?  Anywho.  I decided to do this now instead of later because I want to try to get something creative done tonight.  I've done some cleaning and now I want to use my creative juices!  I'll share what I did with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment