Monday, January 2, 2012

A Day in the life of me Day 365

I was on a blog recently, I don't remember who's blog it was, but I do remember a great idea for  a project.  She suggested that you write something in a notebook or anything of your choosing, each day, for 365 days.  After that, you then read it or share it and see what your life was like for 1 whole year!  I think this is a project I am going to try out.  I am going to start it on here and try to eventually convert it to a notebook.  Hopefully this will be fun for me and whomever decides to eventually read this!  So, here we go...
1/1/2012:
My day started off ok.  Jacob, myself and our 6 month old puppy, Nico, stayed at a friend's house for New Year's.  We left there around 11am and came home and went back to sleep on the couches.  People kept giving the puppy things she normally doesn't have and therefore she was pretty sick.  Poor baby!  All I really did was sleep and catch up on some blog reading and try to start this back up again.  Hopefully I can keep this up and maybe actually get somebody interested in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment