Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Day in the life of me Day 361

1/5/2012


Today was really simple.  I didn't end up going to bed until about 6am.  I just couldn't seem to sleep.  And of course it's an early morning for Nico.  She wanted up around 8.  I almost fell down the stairs trying to take her out this morning.  That was a little scary.  I took back upstairs and Jacob ended up taking care of her for awhile.  She curled up to me for a bit, but then wanted to play.  Jacob got up to work and took her with him.  I guess after awhile she wanted to be with me and I woke up to her curling up to me again.  She is so loving.  I think I figured out why I felt so weird yesterday.  When I went to take my meds last night, I found that Thursday nights was already gone, therefore, I must've taken a double dose of everything.  All of my meds make me dizzy and tired.  I'm thinking that's what happened.  We'll never know, but I hope that's why.  I've done a little laundry and gone on a walk with Jacob and the puppy and that's about all I've done today.  We watched 3-4 episodes of Grey's anatomy.  He normally doesn't like to watch multiples of one show, (but I can binge on a show that I love), but at the end of the first episode, you had to watch the next one b/c it left you hanging.  You would've thought that it was the end of the season for every episode we watched tonight, the last one was, but the others weren't.  That's a sign of a good show though.  I need to go finish my laundry.  I'm letting Jacob sleep with the window open tonight because it is that nice out.  Who would've thought on January 5th that it would be this nice.  It's supposed to be about 60 for the next 2-3 days.  Alright, I'm gonna stop rambling.  We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment