Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Day in the life of me Day 362

1/4/2012

Today was a somewhat productive.  I slept some and played with Nico.  About 3pm, I went to see if Jacob was done with his work for the day.  He was almost done, so I sat on the floor with the dog and waited for him.  He kept asking me if I was ok and how my seizures were.  I kept telling him I was fine and I hadn't had any seizures.  He told me that my head kept bobbing and asked if I would stop.  I could somewhat feel it, but I felt like something was wrong.  I took a shower and Jacob laid on the bed and played with the dog.  He asked me if I was ok a few times while I was in the shower.  I guess I kept bobbing and moving my head weird.  I then had a headache.  I don't know what was wrong, but about 30-45 min after my shower, it finally went away.  We then went to pick up my meds and head to the post office.  We took a bus from the stop in front of the pharmacy and went to the post and dropped things off and headed to the grocery store.  across the street from the grocery store is a cheap cinema.  I am going to have to give it a try!  It may be small and cheap, but it's still something that we could walk to.  3-3.50 a show is within our budget.  
Before we left, Jacob put Nico in her cage, which was upstairs and we heard her going nuts.  I told him maybe that she was doing that because she was upstairs.  He brought her downstairs thinking that she would calm down and go to sleep when we left.  She was so loud and making noises that we hadn't ever heard from her, that we were almost afraid to leave her.  She kept clawing at her cage and being so loud that I was afraid that someone might hear her and call somebody on us.  She made it sound like we were having dog fights or something.  If that gives you any idea to how loud and crazy she sounded.  We think that she was doing this just b/c we hadn't left her alone for probably at least a month.  Hopefully she was just acting out and she won't do this anymore.  Anywho.  I'm ready for bed and hoping that I sleep well tonight.  Sleep well friends!  We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment