Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Day in the life of me Day 359

1/7/2012
Today was mine and Jacob's 6yr anniversary!  I can't believe we made it this long.  We have had some really rough times and a lot of great times.  We have told everyone that the success to our relationship is the fact that we don't share  a blanket at night!  LOL  I know that sounds funny, but there is a lot of truth to it.  He snores really bad and sometimes I have to sleep on the couch because I can't sleep, therefore, I like to have my own blanket.  It's things like this, that we are able to overcome that some people aren't.  I could kick him out of bed and make him sleep on the couch, but I am able to sleep just about anywhere, he doesn't sleep very well anywhere else but our own bed.
Anywho.  I am excited to get started on some crafting soon.  I have a lot in mind to get started!  I got 4 catalogs from Oriental Trade Company today and now I wish I had a lot of money to buy a lot of stuff.  Not that I need any of it, but I have so many ideas for the things that I would buy!  
Jacob and I had a relaxing anniversary.  We cuddled with our puppy and just took it easy.  We watched Grandma's Boy, which is the movie we went to see on our first date.  It was a dirty movie to see on a first date and neither one of us realized just how dirty it was going to be.  But now, we try to watch it on our anniversary just to remember our first date.  He told me that he was sorry that it wasn't more eventful, but I am thankful for a relaxing day.  We made our own strombolis!  They came out delicious!  Jacob's was all meat, mine was just ham and cheese and we both loved them!  Well, that's all for today and we'll see if I can get some crafting done tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment