Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 24, 2010

It's been a nasty day out. I had my window and sliding door open, but it started raining hard enough that I had to close them. Therefore I had to turn on the air so it didn't get stuffy in here. I woke up early, but decided to go back to bed, but then Jacob woke up about 20 min later and I was already back asleep. I slept til 1:30. I so did not mean to do that. All of my meds but 3, make me sleepy. Oh, well. I didn't have anything to do and nowhere to go.
I played a video game with Jacob today! It was Mario Party or something along those lines. Pretty fun. It took almost 2 hours to play one game. At least we weren't watching tv.
We've started watching Beavis and Butthead from the beginning recently. That show just cracks me up! Some times you just need stupid humor to help keep you from crying at all of the things that are wrong in life. Enough for now. I think I'm ready to scrap again!

No comments:

Post a Comment