Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010

Hello! It's me again. I had soooooo much laundry yesterday it wasn't funny. I knew if I put a load in the wash and in the dryer, I could walk away for awhile, but I didn't because I knew that if I did, it was going to just sit there. I hate doing laundry! Men accrue so much, I wonder if I might need to just buy him a jumpsuit. lol
I finally finished my online Disability app. I only had a few questions left. If I would've known that about 2 weeks ago, I would've finished it then. Oh well. I think CSI and myself have a date tonight. And working on Mother's Day presents!
I counted last night just how many meds I'm on at the moment. I'm on 9 different ones. Thank God 2 are antibiotics and one is a 1 a day women's vitamin. I just pray for the best, regardless of what that outcome might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment