Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday April 23, 2010

Today was pretty relaxing. Only a few errands and several smiles and laughs. Jacob took the day off so we could pay rent and he could get his drug screen for a new job. They tested the screen right in front of him and he said it looked like a pregnancy test. So, he's not pregnant, but he should be getting a call from Cook early next week about a job offer! We had lunch at Mancino's today. We'd never been there before. It was very yummy, filling and not too expensive. We're trying to conserve money, but when you don't have time to eat at home because of time constraints, you tend to try and find something cheap. There wasn't much around that part of town, but it was nice to have something new and delicious.
I'm working on Mother's Day gifts right now. I'm decoupaging a box for my mom and making a journal/photo album for Jacob's mom. I'll probably just text my real mom on Mother's day. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment