Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My first blog

This is my first blog. I was told by my beloved boyfriend that maybe I should start a blog. I thought to myself, "who would want to read about me?" I then asked him why anybody would want to read about me, someone they don't know. He told me that this would be a good way to vent/share how I feel and not feel like I'm burdening people all the time. I don't have any friends and I'm quite lonely. He thought this might be a chance for me to at least be able to talk to somebody who might be feeling the same way as I do. I figured, why not. What's the harm. Nobody I know really wants to listen to me, why not just write it all down and see what happens. So, there's why I started it and I'll tell you a little bit about me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment